Create Your Sims: You can create who you want in The Sims 4. You can customize your Sims distinct appearances including sculpting their body shape and choosing from a variety of ethnicities, hairstyles; clothing options, and the accessories that make your Sims unique people. Select your Sims personality traits and determine their aspiration in life. You can create and play with multiple Sims.
Build Your Sims the Perfect Home: Effortlessly customize its appearance from the outside and inside including furnishings, landscapes, and neighborhood locations. You can even add unique features like pools and basements for your Sims home.* Be inspired by curated, Styled Rooms that you can easily add to your game.
Play with Life: Have fun and be powerful when you play with life in The Sims 4. Your choices shape the rich and entertaining moments you create with your Sims lives. Who will your Sims be? What will they become? Pursue their dream job; develop their skills; make them new friends or start a family when you build relationships other Sims. You can creatively play in your own unique way in The Sims 4.
Explore Beautiful Game Worlds: Explore the beautiful, worlds of The Sims 4 full of rich communities of Sims and interesting venues to visit. Your Sims can travel between game worlds to check out the unique environments and locations of each world. Expand your Sims social circle and meet new Sims in each world's vibrant neighborhoods and unique destinations.
Add New Content & Experiences to Your Game: See, share, and add new Sims; households, and homes to your game that are showcased on The Sims 4 Gallery.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME UPDATES.
The Sims 4 is a life simulation game that gives you the power to create and control people in a virtual world and play with life. Express your creativity as you customize your Sims distinct appearances and unique personalities. Build your Sims the perfect home with design options for you to shape its appearance on the outside and inside. Play with the moments of your Sims lives. Build relationships with other Sims; pursue new careers and develop unique skills for your Sims. Explore beautiful game worlds full of interesting Sims to meet and venues to visit. Your Sims can travel between game worlds to check out a variety of unique environments and locations. Who will your Sims be and what's the stories will you create? It's up to you. Have fun, be powerful, and play with life in The Sims 4
System Requirements :
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent).
- MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only.
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible.
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible.
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse.